HVAC Level 2 Trainee Guide, 4th Edition
- By . NCCER
- Pub. Date: Oct 29, 2013 by Prentice Hall.
- ISBN-10: 0-13-340427-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-340427-2
Student/Retail Price: $125.33
Institutional/Business Price: $94.00
International: Contact your regional Edexcel office.
Click here to download competencies, equipment lists and performance tasks (CEP).
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Commercial Airside Systems, Chimneys, Vents, and Flues, Introduction to Hydronic Systems, Air Quality Equipment, Leak Detection, Evacuation, Recovery, and Charging, Alternating Current, Basic Electronics, Introduction to Control Circuit Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting Gas Heating, Troubleshooting Cooling, Heat Pumps, Basic Installation and Maintenance Practices, Sheet Metal Duct Systems, and Fiberglass and Flexible Duct Systems.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Instructor's Resource Card 978-0-13-340457-9
- Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package 978-0-13-340933-8
- Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide (does not include print book) 978-0-13-340396-1
- ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-340441-8
- TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccerirc.com. Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.
This textbook is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
$266.40|Add to Cart
This package contains:
- HVAC Level 2 Trainee Guide, 4th Edition
By . NCCER|©2014|Paper ; 744 pages
- HVAC Level 1 Trainee Guide, 4th Edition
By . NCCER|©2014|Paper ; 544 pages
- Safety Orientation Pocket Guide, Paperback, 2nd Edition
By . NCCER|©2004|Paper ; 182 pages
- Core Curriculum Trainee Guide, 2009 Revision, Paperback, 4th Edition
By . NCCER|©2010|Paper ; 504 pages