Careers in Construction
- By . NCCER
- Pub. Date: Aug 18, 2006 by Pearson.
- ISBN-10: 0-13-228605-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-228605-3
Student/Retail Price: $26.67
Institutional/Business Price: $20.00
Click here to download competencies, equipment lists and performance tasks (CEP).
NCCER's Careers in Construction showcases the world of construction and career opportunities available to anyone intersted in pursuing a construction career. The guide includes a variety of pictures and illustrations as it reviews the pride and excitement of a construction career. This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Construction - America's Powerhouse Industry, Consider a Career in Construction, Is Construction for You?, Career Guide: Carpenter - Plumber - Electrician - Mason - HVAC Technician - Electronic Systems Technician - Welder- Heavy Equipment Operator - Other Trades, How Do I Get Started, Sources of Information, and Closing.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Core Trainee Guide Hardcover + Careers in Construction 0-13-235036-X
- Core + Safety + Careers + Tools + Math 0-13-235031-9
- Core+ Contren Connect + Safety + Careers + Tools + Math 0-13-235033-5
Table of Contents
This textbook is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
$130.60|Add to Cart
This package contains:
- Careers in Construction
By . NCCER|©2006|Paperback with DVD ; 80 pages
- Core Curriculum Trainee Guide, 2009 Revision, Paperback, 4th Edition
By . NCCER|©2010|Paper ; 504 pages
- Applied Construction Math Trainee Workbook, Paperback
By . NCCER|©2006|Paper ; 354 pages
- Tools for Success Workbook, 3rd Edition
By . NCCER|©2010|Paper ; 302 pages