Introduction to Wind Energy TG module
- By - NCCER
- Pub. Date: Apr 11, 2011 by Prentice Hall.
- ISBN-10: 0-13-215452-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-215452-9
Student/Retail Price: $29.33
Institutional/Business Price: $22.00
International: Contact your regional Edexcel office.
To provide basic information on wind energy and wind power technology, NCCER is developing a stand-alone module entitled Introduction to Wind Energy. This module defines how wind generates power, discusses the two wind turbine types (horizontal and vertical-axis), and covers the advantages and disadvantages of wind-generated electricity.
This module is the first in a series supporting a three-year curriculum of wind turbine maintenance training that is based upon the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) Core Skill Set for Wind Turbine Service Technicians.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
· Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback (Includes access code for Instructor Resource Center) 978-0-13-215453-6
· TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccercontrenirc.com. Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.
· Additional TestGen Software Access Code Cards 978-0-13-257336-8
· PowerPoint® Presentation Slides 978-0-13-257337-5
Table of Contents
(Total Level Hours: 15)