Sustainable Construction Supervisor TG
- By . NCCER
- Pub. Date: Mar 8, 2011 by Prentice Hall.
- ISBN-10: 0-13-215415-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-215415-4
Student/Retail Price: $66.67
Institutional/Business Price: $50.00
International: Contact your regional Edexcel office.
Click here to download competencies, equipment lists and performance tasks (CEP).
This new module was developed to instruct construction supervisors on sustainable construction management
techniques, especially as they relate to the construction-phase LEED points targeted for their projects. Key content includes
coverage of project sustainability goals, green building materials and technologies, green building methods and
processes, and more!
A collaborative effort of the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI), the Myers-Lawson School of Construction
at Virginia Tech, the University of Florida, and Subject Matter experts from the Top 100 Green Contractors in the United
States*, this module covers a topic not addressed until now–sustainable construction management for front-line
This module has been endorsed by GBCI and approved by USGBC for 20 general and LEEDspecific
(B+D, I+D, and O+M) continuing education hours for credential maintenance.
A related certification exam, developed by NCCER and endorsed by GBCI, will release in the second quarter of 2011.
This module is published in full color and is competencybased. An assessment is also forthcoming. For more
information, contact NCCER Customer Service at 1-888-622-3720.
*Engineering News-Record: September 22, 2008
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
· Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback (Includes access code for Instructor Resource Center) 978-0-13-215416-1
· TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccercontrenirc.com. Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.
· Additional TestGen Software Access Code Cards 978-0-13-257318-4
· PowerPoint® Presentation Slides 978-0-13-257315-3
Table of Contents
(Total Level Hours: 20)